Friday, September 10, 2010

Ugh

My mom made me eat yesterday. She talked to my teacher about my eating habits and how I hadn't eaten a thing lately. She told my mom I turned down cake which I used to never do. So I explained to my mom  that I'm a veagan now... It helps because it's less food to eat.
So this morning I ate 2 bights of egg plant so I could take my adderall. It's speed for me. It keeps me going through the rest of the day but if I don't eat before taking it, it destroys me and makes me feel like dying. I really want to go back to meth. But I can't. It would make ana a breeze but it would also kill me.
Time for a cigarette..

2 comments:

  1. Concerned adults suck.

    Stay strong, and just remember how gross meth addict's faces look, regardless of how perfect their bodies are. You don't want that.

    No food equals beauty to exponential amounts. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honney!!! i´m from mexico!!! nice to meet u!! i hope we can talk a little about ana!! she is everything!! haha

    The problem with "the mothers" it´s so typical, i hate that!! really it´s so fucking stupid!!! i don´t understand why... i mean i just wanna be perfect... thin!! is it so hard to understand??
    whatever... u can do it!!
    hug and kiss!!

    ReplyDelete